Terms and Conditions
1.1 "The Company" means Canine Cookie Company Ltd (trading as Vanity Fur).
1.2 "Terms" means the terms and conditions.
1.3 "Goods" means any items offered for sale by the company.
1.4 "Customer" means any company or individual who places an order with the Company for goods.
1.5 "Contract" means the acceptance by the Company of an order, place by a customer and such acceptance shall occur when the Company commences work on an order or when the company agrees to accept the order and communicates this to the customer.
2.1 These terms shall apply to every contract.
2.2 The Company may ask for any information it requires to fulfil the contract and there shall be no liability upon the Company for non-performance if the necessary information is not provided.
3.1 All prices quoted by the Company are only valid at the time of contract and are exclusive of any other matters unless otherwise agreed.
3.2 The Company reserves the right to revise the quoted price in the event of unforeseen and extraordinary expenses for the Company appertaining the goods.
4.1 Goods will only be dispatched to the customer when payment has been made in full in cleared funds and in any variance of this term shall be upon such terms as the Company dictates.
Payment can be made online, with a credit or debit card, or by telephone 0845 838 2330. We accept payments by cheque with a valid banker’s card. Cheque payments should be sent with an order form.
5.1 Should the Company present a customer with a sample, this will not constitute a sale by sample and is only and indication of the type and quality of the goods.
6.1 Delivery shall be made to the customer and not a third party. The Company must be informed in writing of alternative delivery instructions. If customers are unable to accept delivery of goods after 2 attempts then customer will be responsible for collection from depot holding goods or make payment for additional delivery arrangements.
6.2 The company will not accept any liability for late delivery of the goods and delivery time will not be of the essence of the contract.
6.3 The Company will not accept liability for non-delivery, where this is caused by circumstances beyond its control.
6.4 All risks shall pass to the consumer upon delivery.
6.5 All delivery costs will be paid by cleared funds by the customer to the Company before dispatch will take place.
7.1 The Company warrants that the goods will be free from defects at the time of dispatch.
7.2 The customer must notify the Company of any defects within 24 hours of delivery and the Company must be given a reasonable opportunity to view the goods.
7.3 The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for products damaged in adverse weather conditions including windy weather.
8. Force Majeure
8.1 The Company shall not be liable to the customer in the event that the Company is unable to carry out any part of the contract for causes beyond its control.
8.2 The Company will notify the customer as soon as is reasonably possible in such circumstances.
9. Returns policy
9.1 Items are exchangeable for alternative sizes within 14 days of receipt so long as they are in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Alternatively, the Company will issue you with a credit note. If a customer orders an incorrect size or wishes a change of style requirement, then the customer will be liable for return postage for the product to The Company and in the case of exchange of product style/size being requested by the customer, customer is liable for any additional postage costs. If a customer returns a product without requesting a replacement, then a refund of the cost of the product will be made back to the customers account minus any postage costs incurred by The Company. Refunds will not be issued until goods are received back at our distribution centre in a resaleable condition. Customers are advised to obtain and complete a 'certificate of postage' form stamped by the Royal Mail before returning item. The Company accepts no liability for goods lost in transit back to our warehouse. Exceptions are manufacturing product fault as set out in 7.1.
9.2. Customers have a 7 day 'cooling off' period as per Distance Selling Regulations. However, cost for postage incurred by the Company is not subject to refund if a customer chooses to exercise their consumer rights.
Please also note that toys and seasonal items are not returnable. We strongly recommend that all toys, and particularly those that contain squeaks, should be given to pets only under supervision
Address for returns is Vanity Fur, 1 Stable Mews, Broadway, Leigh on Sea, Essex SS9 1AW
10.1 Laws of England and Wales will govern any contract.
Birthday Paw-ty Terms and Conditions
- Vanity Fur draws your attention to the fact that it is the responsibility of the party organisers (parents or guardians) to ensure the party guests adhere to this guidance.
- Vanity Fur will not accept any responsibility for any acts or omissions caused by the actions of the guests during the duration of the party.
- At least four responsible adults are required throughout the duration of the party and to remain with their guests at all times.
- A 50 % non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
- If you cancel within the week of the party, you will receive a 50% refund. If you cancel within 48 hours of the party, no refund will be given.
- If your party group fail to turn up without having cancelled by the appropriate method the full charge will remain due. If one or more guests do not attend on the day you will continue to be liable for their costs.
- Please inform Vanity Fur of any allergies, illnesses or disabilities dog /children may have on booking.
- Vanity Fur will make every effort to ensure the Paw-ty guests safety but parents/guardians must ultimately accept responsibility for their dog / child's welfare.
- In the unlikely event that Vanity Fur cannot meet your requirements, we will contact you to make alternative arrangements.
- No smoking on the premises.
- The consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any dog who in the opinion of Vanity Fur Staff represent a threat to guests, patrons, staff or members of the public